On Tuesday, July 11, 2017, we are presenting at the 20th Symposium of the International Consortium for Social Development in Zagreb, Croatia. These are links to resources we will mention or use during the presentation, but anyone is welcome to access them.
- Video about Zagreb Public Library’s work with patrons experiencing homelessness
- Video about Social Worker at San Francisco Public Library (from PBS)
- Access and Opportunity for All: How Libraries contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda (includes handout from IFLA in multiple languages)
- Papers on library services to refugees, primarily in Europe (2016 International Federation of Library Associations World Library and Information Congress)
- Public Libraries Online article on book club for teen Somali girls that launched our collaboration
- Public Libraries Online article explaining Whole Person Librarianship