Introduction: Sister Professions
- American Library Association
- National Association of Social Workers
- International Federation of Library Associations
- International Federation of Social Workers
Webinars about serving patrons experiencing homelessness in public libraries:
- Webjunction resources on libraries and homelessness (login required for webinar access)
- Public Library Services to Patrons Experiencing Homelessness and Housing Insecurity:
Recommended books for context on poverty, class, and race in the library profession
This is very far from a comprehensive list, so please do add your recommendations below!
- Information Services to Diverse Populations: Developing Culturally Competent Library Professionals by Nicole Cooke
- Libraries and Homelessness by Julie Ann Winkelstein (forthcoming 2020)
Share additional resources, links, corrections, and suggestions in the comments section below.