Getting StartedPosted: March 24, 2013
Did you come here from my post in the SRRT Newsletter? If so, yay! If not, yay, too!
We’re looking for contributions and assistance. Here are some ideas:
- Write a piece on your experience as a librarian working with social workers or, vice versa, your experience as a social worker working with librarians.
- Refer your friends to write said pieces. Especially send more social workers our way!
- Comment on blog posts. We want productive discussion!
- Volunteer to help us define and manage the site.
- Volunteer to give us a snazzier site design.
Those are just a few ideas, and if you have others, we welcome them. Thanks!